Monday, April 17, 2017

a calculated way

moru pound from Michelle K. Lee on Vimeo.

Moru pound's located near the train station which got closed recently.
As if this place is open for all travelers who love to take a walk around the neighborhood, this café/bakery is not that easy to find.
I visited moru pound before it officially opened up, so I could make a reservation beforehand to have myself the entire second floor with peace for about an hour.
Such a cute yet tidy place
 
 
It's closed every Mon. & Tue.

 
There are loads of insta worthy photographs with a hashtag
#morupound or #모루과자점
 
 
I ordered cafe au lait and apple juice for my friend.


1 comment:

Dylana Suarez said...

This place looks so cute!

xx

www.dylanasuarez.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...