Monday, November 9, 2015

RESURRECTION 2016 S/S FASHION SHOW

Resurrection 2016 S/S Fashion Show from Michelle K. Lee on Vimeo.

* I used snapmovie app to capture my favorite picks!
this song I used is also called resurrection :)




 
Resurrection 2016 S/S Fashion Show from Michelle K. Lee on Vimeo.
Resurrection 2016 S/S Fashion Show from Michelle K. Lee on Vimeo.


theme of the collection: FLOWY WAVE

date: Oct. 19th, 2015 14:00 PM

music for the show: Black Skinhead by Kanye West
Stevie by Kasabian

location: DDP


I assumed white represents only the romantic, delicate side
but as you can see from this collection, it defined the new power.
I could feel the charismatic swipe from every models' walk in this flowy outfits.

What's your favorite look from this collection?
Feel free to share with me in the comments below :)

follow me on instagram @pinklemonincrystal















 

5 comments:

MONICA SORS said...

Cool Fashion Show!!
XX
Mónica Sors
MES VOYAGES À PARIS
CASUAL BLACK AND WHITE!!

Georgi said...

Awesome photos! Looks like a great show x

Francesca Giagnorio said...

Awesome fashion show *_*

kisses

Francesca http://www.everydaycoffee.it/

Helena Primeira said...

So nice post and event, i liked :)

*XoXo
Helena Primeira
Helena Primeira Youtube
Primeira Panos

►Naďa said...

Lovely fashion show !! :)
please follow my blog : THE COLORFUL THOUGHTS

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...